| Pain Therapeutics
|Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
21/05/2018 - 22/05/2018
Click here for the event website.
| Contact Email:
SMi is pleased to present the return of the 18th annual Pain Therapeutics Conference taking place on 21st – 22nd May 2018, London, UK.
Each year SMi brings together decision makers and creative thinkers to unite and collectively shape and discuss the new breakthrough discoveries, innovations fuelling the future development of the Pain Therapeutics landscape.
We have worked hard to bring together an elite speaker panel to educate and inspire our delegates through the exploration of innovative approaches and novel targets in analgesic medicine.
Attendees will be able to network with industry experts from leading pharma companies, biotech and academics to name but a few. If you want to discover the future of pain therapeutics and be a part of the conversation, visit www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/CANBIO
• Explore the possibilities of DNA-based, disease modifying treatments for painful diabetic neuropathy with ViroMed
• Overcome the challenges of patient recruitment and the placebo response with Novartis
• Learn how AstraZeneca and Eli Lilly are targeting ion channels to reduce pain
• Get involved in round table discussions on chronic pain and depression, the opioid crisis, and alternatives to animal models
• Listen to Centrexion, Amgen, Janssen, Nektar Therapeutics and Grunenthal discuss the current industry outlook.
The upcoming Pain Therapeutics conference moves away from well discussed topics such as opioid dependence and animal models and focuses on the most exciting current research, opinions, novel targets and mechanisms and advances in the field of analgesic medicine.
CHAIRS FOR 2018:
• Joseph Stauffer, Chief Medical Officer, Cara Therapeutics
• Randall Stevens, Chief Medical Officer, Centrexion Therapeutics
• Kerrie Brady, Founder and Chief Business Officer, Centrexion Therapeutics
FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Daniel Mikol, Executive Medical Director Global Development Neuroscience, Amgen
• Torsten Madsen, CMO, Aptinyx
• Iain Chessell,Head of Neuroscience, AstraZeneca
• Gordon Munro, Senior Scientist, Danish Headache Centre
• Eric Nisenbaum, Head of Neurophysiology, Eli Lilly
• Mark Field, SVP, Head Global Clinical Development, Grunenthal
• Jean, Deregnaucourt, Scientific Director, Innopain
• Neil Singla, Founder & Chief Scientific Officer, Lotus Clinical Research
• Yanina Flossbach, Associate Medical Director Neuroscience, Novartis
• Joanne Taylor, VP, Head of Neuroscience, Prescient Healthcare Group